🎉 New Features
- Export functionalities!
- Export your keyboard & mouse heat maps
- Export network bandwidth history per application, interface or originating country
- Export the uptime of your applications and computer restarts
- Use the buttons directly on the tabs, or use the advanced (premium) Export Wizard
- The advanced Export Wizard provides all possible data exports!
- Add a menu to the tray icon for quickly enabling and disabling statistics
- Add an option for auto pulsing on every hour
- Show exactly what your auto pulse settings do for you, in human terms
- Add window with all the available fun facts, which can be opened by clicking the fact icon or text
- Mac OSX: Show icon in Dock when the client is open, to make it easier to bring to focus
- Multiple interface improvements to improve the user experience
- Multiple performance tweaks; lesser database usage, more caching
- Add a network counter monitor for Windows which catches network monitor time outs (on system sleep/hibernation) and restarts networking counting
- Change tray icon to alert when the client is not logged in
- Document command line options in a --help menu
- Add command line option to disable network statistics from startup
- Don't restart networking on OSX on sleep/wake up and have the network monitor fix network counting. May be related to some OS X crashes when waking the system up.
- Show release notes of all clients from current version to latest version for a full overview of changes when skipping versions.
🐛 Bug Fixes
- Properly colour a key inside the keyboard heat map when it is 0. Sometimes turned out red, previously.
- Fix rendering of the hours on the application uptime activity graph
- Fix displaying day changes in application uptime activity graph.
- Check the downloaded GeoIP.dat for corruption and don't load it if it is corrupted
- Detect date changes when the interface is open, so that 'today', 'yesterday', etc. display the correct data when the day changes
- Network stats could cause the client to crash upon exiting, under heavy network load
- Properly calculate Current/Average/Maximum values on Realtime bandwidth tab