WhatPulse Forums » Support » Client software v » Clicking not tracked Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Clicking not tracked
05-16-2009, 10:36 AM
Clicking not tracked
I can totally agree on that the current workforce should go to solving problems in XP and vista (like mileage problem which I personally have and find most annoying).

However, when most of the major problem are solved I think you should turn your heads to Windows 7 even if it's still a release candidate (RC). Generally speaking a RC is a program (or in this case a operating system) which is 99-99.9% done. Nothing much at all are going to change when they release the final product in what seems to be December this year.

It wouldn't hurt to have solved some of the problems in 7 by then because I believe many people are going to buy it (or already use the RC which is free to use for one year) because it's so much better in almost every way from Vista and XP. Even the school I work at uses Windows 7 in many of their computers since the RC was released.

"You don't know when you might need a tank" - Jericho
Homepage: http://Quarzi.mine.nu/eng for the non swedes x)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2009, 11:31 AM
Clicking not tracked
Yeah I was dual booting between XP and Windows 7 but I was so impressed with it that's it's now my only operating system; just have to hope nothing goes wrong Tongue

Did you know that eating cheese can give you cancer?

If anyone cares, my Avatar has a name. It is Bob. Bob the fluffy thing.
05-17-2009, 05:00 AM
Clicking not tracked
c-smith Wrote:Yeah I was dual booting between XP and Windows 7 but I was so impressed with it that's it's now my only operating system; just have to hope nothing goes wrong Tongue

Yeah, I love it too Tongue
Haven't stumbleupon any major problems with 7 and whatpulse yet, just got the invalid token at first, problem solved when I logged out and in again from whatpulse.

"You don't know when you might need a tank" - Jericho
Homepage: http://Quarzi.mine.nu/eng for the non swedes x)
05-24-2009, 09:27 AM
Clicking not tracked
I've got a "clicks not counting"-Problem with Vista:

If I use my wacom graphics pad, the mouse movement is counted but not the clicks. I think this might be due to anti cheat measures which do not count clicks triggered software. In Vista there some sort of feature for tablet PCs or alikes that I can't turn off completely. This feature seems to catch the click and pass it through later but this time it's not the mouse driver so nothing to record...
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Uptime being tracked when computer is off? xDarkistic 4 1,127 04-13-2016 05:53 PM
Last Post: xDarkistic
  [Win8.1 x64, Pulse 2.5] Network device detected as inactive, traffic not tracked Strazdas 6 3,887 01-26-2015 11:29 AM
Last Post: Strazdas
  Upload/Download not being tracked properly Vetselm 4 4,212 04-11-2014 03:09 PM
Last Post: Vetselm
  keys not being tracked tomjohnr 3 4,995 01-31-2013 06:41 AM
Last Post: robby251
  I keep clicking and typing but... Crenox 2 3,358 01-23-2013 10:34 PM
Last Post: Crenox
  Special keys won't get tracked LittleSparko 3 4,725 01-13-2013 07:35 PM
Last Post: LittleSparko
  Network Traffic not tracked - winpcap installed gaia 1 3,827 01-02-2013 12:39 PM
Last Post: gaia
  Enter/Return Keyboard key ins't tracked? FudgeMunkey 1 3,321 12-24-2012 11:12 PM
Last Post: Teliko
  XP - Not recording clicks or keystrokes, locks up when clicking what pulse macmee 1 2,562 08-11-2009 03:06 AM
Last Post: macmee