WhatPulse Forums » Feature requests » Client software v » Numpad Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Numpad
02-15-2015, 12:52 PM
Numpad
Is it possible to get numpad into the keyboard heatmap? I think like 30% of my keyboard clicks are from there.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2015, 02:29 PM
RE: Numpad
I think it would, the most logical thing to do is to mix the numpad and the regular number keys.
02-16-2015, 02:36 PM
(02-16-2015 02:29 PM)Captainbrofist Wrote:  I think it would, the most logical thing to do is to mix the numpad and the regular number keys.
Not really, because they're completely different things.
I'd also like to see the numpad added, because it's pretty much always where I have the most keypresses. The reason I'm guessing why it was scrapped was because it wouldn't fit inside the Whatpulse window without enlarging it. So the simple solution would be adding a dropdown menu to select which to show, the numpad or the normal keyboard, similar to how you can pick between Heatmap and Buttons at the mouse tab.

Another option would be a checkbox to "Show numpad", and it enlarges the window and adds the numpad near the rest of the keys. If you toggle it off, the window shrinks back to the original size.
02-17-2015, 07:51 PM
It wasn't scrapped as it was never in 2.0 - but it's coming.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink The 3 missing keys and the numpad gabor6505 7 1,843 08-12-2016 03:36 AM
Last Post: kittilsen
  Numpad keys D-Sheep 1 3,812 01-20-2013 10:12 AM
Last Post: smitmartijn