WhatPulse Forums » Support » Website v » New Website bug? Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Website bug?
03-13-2009, 04:20 AM
New Website bug?
First off, the new client looks great so kudos on that one Smile

I tried renaming my "computers" (previously known as pulse profiles) and it keeps giving me a 404. I guess the page isn't up yet. Just wanted to make sure it came to the attention of those working on it.. just in case they might have missed one file or something Smile

Secondly, something weird happened to me today. I was on the Whatpulse site and the top right corner as usual gave me my details (username, keys, clicks and miles). All of a sudden, when I went to the home page, it gave me the info of someone whose username is "Paperless". I tried logging out but that didn't work. Trying to go to any Whatpulse page (including the logout page) gave me a security error (showing me my ip). Reconnecting to the internet didn't work either. I had to clear Firefox's cache/sessions and then it became fine.
Kinda weird imo. I should have taken screenies and then posted it here from another machine but sadly I didn't think of this then. Hope reporting would be fine. I have no idea what happened but I'm hoping you guys do Smile

Again, great work on the new client. Ciao! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2009, 11:34 AM
New Website bug?
John Anderton Wrote:First off, the new client looks great so kudos on that one Smile

Grazie!

John Anderton Wrote:I tried renaming my "computers" (previously known as pulse profiles) and it keeps giving me a 404. I guess the page isn't up yet. Just wanted to make sure it came to the attention of those working on it.. just in case they might have missed one file or something Smile

This has been fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out!

John Anderton Wrote:Secondly, something weird happened to me today. I was on the Whatpulse site and the top right corner as usual gave me my details (username, keys, clicks and miles). All of a sudden, when I went to the home page, it gave me the info of someone whose username is "Paperless". I tried logging out but that didn't work. Trying to go to any Whatpulse page (including the logout page) gave me a security error (showing me my ip).

Is this still occuring? If you can reproduce it at any time in the future, just provide as much information as possible and the web devs will have a look into it! Smile

John Anderton Wrote:Again, great work on the new client. Ciao! Smile

Grazie mille!
Find all posts by this user
03-13-2009, 11:52 AM
New Website bug?
bobL Wrote:Is this still occuring? If you can reproduce it at any time in the future, just provide as much information as possible and the web devs will have a look into it! Smile

Caching issue, fixed!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  my league of legends in-game clicks/keys aren't being shown on the website Apl 0 171 09-17-2019 05:17 PM
Last Post: Apl
  Website Issue when changing and joining remco.remco 0 985 03-16-2015 02:25 PM
Last Post: remco.remco
Question possible website bugs Christiaan 3 2,716 05-25-2014 01:30 PM
Last Post: Century0
  Website bug? sitmex 2 4,852 02-19-2013 04:26 PM
Last Post: SwissAndi
  Website Nit-Picks bobL 5 6,396 11-20-2007 07:56 AM
Last Post: bobL