WhatPulse Forums » Community » General Discussion v » Selling my Mechanical Keyboard Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
Selling my Mechanical Keyboard
12-27-2013, 01:48 PM
Selling my Mechanical Keyboard
My mechnical keyboard was in my bedroom, but the noise keeps my girlfriend awake at night. So I brought it into the office, and it's too loud for the people sitting around me, so sadly I have no option but to get a new keyboard in. I really do like this board, but it's better fit for someone who doesn't mind the noise and has a place for it.

It's been used for a couple of months, comes with an official Filco wood palm rest designed specifically for the Tenkeyless version, and I have also installed the o-ring mod to make the keys quieter (just not quiet enough)

This keyboard has the brown switches. It's up on eBay UK. As it's a bit weighty I don't want to send abroad, so I will only make this available to UK buyers only. But I have started the eBay auction at 99p, so feel free to grab yourself a bargain. Smile It's only up for 24 hours so that I can send it Monday morning as long as the buyer pays over the weekend.

Ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...1242792080

(Listing is scheduled for 6PM GMT time, so favourite this topic for now and keep posted!)

Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Ash
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Keyboard/mouse stats per application Vegetalzis 2 2,231 01-25-2015 09:01 PM
Last Post: Vegetalzis
  Keyboard heatmap not accurate lukemauldin 0 1,546 12-30-2014 01:28 PM
Last Post: lukemauldin
  Do you have a Logitech G-series keyboard? smitmartijn 8 8,212 07-26-2013 11:51 PM
Last Post: Capt.Crash
  Got a Mechanical Keyboard coming London_Ash 4 7,287 01-17-2013 02:40 AM
Last Post: Goyatuzo
  What keyboard and mouse do you use? [MAY CONTAIN BIG IMAGES, 56k BEWARE] Quarzi 14 12,602 10-03-2010 03:41 PM
Last Post: Echo51