WhatPulse Forums » Community » Beta client » Archive v » Feedback Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feedback
12-05-2012, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2012 05:38 PM by Robby250.)
Feedback
smitmartijn Wrote:They do, but it's a matter of which application is on focus. There are a lot which keep the keys to themselves when holding a modifier. Try it without any application on focus and they will count. Otherwise there is another application that keeps the keys from other applications.
So I had the geek window open, clicked show desktop several times, then clicked on the desktop several times to make sure that there's no application selected, then I held alt and pressed some random keys, and nothing counted except the alt when I released it. I really have no idea how they ever counted for you because they never did for me, with any kind of application. And again, this only ever happens for alt; holding ctrl, shift, ctrl+shift, ctrl+alt, ctrl+alt+shift or alt+shift as I've said before always count the keys pressed under them.

smitmartijn Wrote:There is no limit, but that's kind of an odd way to use them. Every time you switch a keyboard you have to log off..
It's not like I switch keyboards that often for it to be a bother anyway, but setting the settings back when switching was a bit annoying, I tried it on the beta client and the settings remain the same though, so it's fine.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Feedback on Weekly Activity Report AmokOwe 3 5,217 01-21-2014 11:47 AM
Last Post: Megachip