WhatPulse Forums » Community » Beta client » Archive v » Feature requests Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feature requests
10-15-2012, 11:01 AM
Feature requests
Sc0tTy Wrote:I don't use QWERTY as my key map. Can you guys add an option to select other keymaps. (I use Colemak)

I 2nd that -- It would also be nice to have the full standard layout visible -- cursor keys, the block above that (Ins, Del, Pos1, End, Page up, Page down) and the num block...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 03:02 PM
Feature requests
FamilienVater Wrote:Sorry, but I have to disagree with that.

Same here, English speaking natives are the ones who use am/pm, the rest of the world is just confused about it.

I'll put it down for when the localisation of the products happens.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-15-2012, 04:39 PM
Feature requests
smitmartijn Wrote:I'll put it down for when the localisation of the products happens.

Let me know when/if you need German... Wink
10-15-2012, 08:48 PM
Feature requests
FamilienVater Wrote:take the OS' definded formatting rules the user has chosen for his or her whole computer. In most cases they are the right ones (not with my pc, but that's a whole new story Wink ).

If possible, that sounds better. So basically, take the time format the user's OS is set to? i.e. it would detect my computer's settings and say "3:00 PM" but on someone else's computer, it would say "15:00" -- right?

That sounds better. Much better. I hope it's possible to implement.

[Image: XKalSig1.png]
10-15-2012, 09:12 PM
Feature requests
Yes, that's what I meant. There should be tons of standard libraries available. The problem is older than any computer! Wink
10-22-2012, 11:38 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2012 11:48 PM by Chasingu.)
Feature requests
Would like to see the "Pulse every x hours" settings.

Also, will we be able to take Application Usage off from the API?
10-23-2012, 04:58 AM
Feature requests
Chasingu Wrote:Also, will we be able to take Application Usage off from the API?

You mean this?

[Image: fJmne.png]
10-23-2012, 05:05 AM
Feature requests
sellyme Wrote:You mean this?

He meant the API. And no, not yet - the per application statistics are not pulsed to the website.
10-23-2012, 08:12 AM
Feature requests
smitmartijn Wrote:He meant the API. And no, not yet - the per application statistics are not pulsed to the website.

Just a question: this is the same with the "per key" statistics for the keyboard, isn't it?
Those could be valuable input for password crackers... Wink so I definitly wouldn't want them to show anywhere but my own Desktop...
10-23-2012, 05:04 PM
Feature requests
FamilienVater Wrote:Just a question: this is the same with the "per key" statistics for the keyboard, isn't it?

Yup.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bugs and feature for 2.0b5 - Mac OS X client bman4789 3 4,373 10-11-2012 06:17 PM
Last Post: smitmartijn