WhatPulse Forums » Support » Client software v » user id help Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
user id help
04-22-2011, 01:37 AM
user id help
I found this rather confusing and maybe there's been an answer on the forums, but none that I've found.. So my question is my user id (for whatpulse) the one with numbers? or is it the login one on the whatpulse website?
If it's the one with numbers, I didn't write it down when I was given it (after I activated my account) and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

The main reason for this is, that I was looking into referring, and when it mentioned user id, I got confused. Any help would be appreciated Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2011, 04:49 AM
user id help
zadriel Wrote:I found this rather confusing and maybe there's been an answer on the forums, but none that I've found.. So my question is my user id (for whatpulse) the one with numbers? or is it the login one on the whatpulse website?
If it's the one with numbers, I didn't write it down when I was given it (after I activated my account) and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

The main reason for this is, that I was looking into referring, and when it mentioned user id, I got confused. Any help would be appreciated Smile

The referral page will give you the url to use for referring. As for your user id, it is what provides your online stats. EG, mine is 106529. Right click the W, go to account, your stats online. It's that number in the address bar.

~Century0
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Geek Window off in user rank WOWVern 1 535 03-03-2017 06:28 PM
Last Post: smitmartijn
  WhatPulse Crashes in Multi-user PC devmonster 0 2,588 06-09-2013 12:37 AM
Last Post: devmonster
  User name issue Craig.Huffstetler 2 3,688 01-31-2013 02:27 PM
Last Post: xarquid
  Error: User Not Found Larzz 3 3,667 10-05-2010 04:37 PM