WhatPulse Forums » Feature requests » Client software v » Delete cheaters!!!!!! Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Delete cheaters!!!!!!
10-07-2007, 07:32 AM
Delete cheaters!!!!!!
We really need more people that could delete cheaters!!!
Look at the list of cheaters in the suspected cheaters thread in bobl's post, almost half of them stopped cheating for now because nobody took action when they were reported..
I don't like WhatPulse anymore because of the cheaters that won't be deleted..
My brother (The_Zeroorez) also stopped because of this (not only this but also other things) shit.. Ok, I know that PinkFloyd and wasted don't have much time, but I guess that giving bobl and X-Kal (they do much on these forums and have more time I guess) the rights to delete cheaters isn't that much work? Confused

I hate cheaters :evil:

[Image: 186449.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2007, 09:47 AM
Delete cheaters!!!!!!
I stopped looking because no one was doing anything about it.

If given the option I'd help out more on the forums/website, but I haven't been so oh well. D:
10-08-2007, 04:54 PM
Delete cheaters!!!!!!
And now I actually have the idea that wasted and pinkfloyd say: "Well, it's just Pimorez, nobody will follow.."

But they're wrong! (If they think so Tongue)
I'm sure more people will follow, more people of my team think so!

10-11-2007, 02:02 PM
Delete cheaters!!!!!!
And now I have the idea that nobody exept a few unknown people and guests + bobl and me red this topic..

Bad!

10-11-2007, 11:25 PM
Delete cheaters!!!!!!
I am most definitely unknown...NOT. I simply could care less. This program was not made for people to compete. Whatpulse was formed so that you could track how much you typed, your keys per second, and various other statistics like that. Use the program for what it was made for and you wouldn't have to worry about what other people do.

~Century0
10-12-2007, 06:03 AM
Delete cheaters!!!!!!
Quote:I simply could care less.

Silly American. That means you /do/ care. You mean you COULDN'T care less.

Two points:

1) Hacking is illegal.
2) It still ruins the leaderboard and other stats for people playing it fairly. Whether you use it or not, it is there for a reason.
10-12-2007, 10:34 AM
Delete cheaters!!!!!!
bobL Wrote:Silly American. That means you /do/ care. You mean you COULDN'T care less.

Two points:

1) Hacking is illegal.
2) It still ruins the leaderboard and other stats for people playing it fairly. Whether you use it or not, it is there for a reason.

Yes, and THAT is why I don't like whatpulse so much anymore, I thought it would be a fair competition so I could try to come in top 100, but with the cheaters that's just impossible..

10-15-2007, 07:01 AM
Delete cheaters!!!!!!
Now, I don't like the idea of cheating - it's kinda ruining the fun for those who go for the competitive element, or even those of us who like to see our rank go up now and then.

But I do wish that more of these hackers would be willing to come forth and help us out by explaining what they did to get the cheat to work - that's how security gets improved, not only here, but with major industries, even banking industries. Of course, I don't think Washington Mutual would look to kindly upon you exploiting vulnerabilities on their site - they have their own hired people try to do that. But here... yeah... share your knowledge and help us make it easier to block cheaters, so we don't have to go out, find, report and ban all the cheaters we can find.

And yes, I'm with you Pimoroz, we need to delete these cheaters, somehow.

(Do you have IM?)

[Image: XKalSig1.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-15-2007, 04:51 PM
Delete cheaters!!!!!!
Yes I have, and I totally agree with you from what I understand Wink

Added you! Wink

10-30-2007, 06:00 PM
Delete cheaters!!!!!!
I registered just to comment on this topic... anyways...

I'm taking a look at the Top 25 Users... and 20 of them have 0.00 miles but they have millions of clicks. How exactly do they get 130,000,000+ clicks if they never move their mouse?

At the very least, there should be some server-side script that'll wipe out obvious cheaters.