WhatPulse Forums » Community » General Discussion v » STOP! The current cheatreport/ban-system must change! your opinion is important! Welcome back, Guest.

Poll: What with the anticheater system?
The Topicstarter is right, change is needed to catch more cheaters
Everything is fine the way it is, let it all to the admin
I don't care / Don't want to make a choice about this
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
STOP! The current cheatreport/ban-system must change! your opinion is important!
08-24-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: STOP! The current cheatreport/ban-system must change! your opinion is important!
it makes me happy to read that it's an issue that's being taken serious and people are working on it as we speak.

I'm not expecting the final solution by tomorrow but any step in the right direction is positive and better than standing still (which is actually walking backwards, since the problem will only grow bigger).

I'll be patient and wait to see what you guys pull out of your sleeves (that's a dutch expression btw). I'll be happy when the biggest cheaters get caught; ie the ones that go for the top 5 places and that conquer those in an unbelievable short period and are using obvious cheats to get there (like using 20 computers/servers that daily all have about the same data transfer (300mb/day) and 0 mouse/keyb clicks and they are all running some vmware client software or a server software) this way they get 30 years uptime in a single year (guess who i'm talking about!).

I've reported some people too in the past but i stopped since it's become impossible to do it fair; ie report all cheaters an not only those who forgot to close their account completely down from public eyes (and other users' eyes, even following isn't allowed anymore). Actually i hope the 'new system' will get activated unannounced so it's the most effective, and when the first wave of people hae been caught you announce the new anticheat system (without details of what it checks for off course) and the first results you got out of it (x bans, x accounts reset, x partial resets, ..) so people are immediately warned that this time it's serious and cheaters will get caught!

i hope i'm not dreaming tooo much Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: STOP! The current cheatreport/ban-system must change! your opinion is important! - bogy - 08-24-2016 02:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Change data directory? tigersfan 1 11,539 01-09-2017 04:26 PM
Last Post: smitmartijn
  thanks re: premium change Alie 1 11,625 04-25-2016 10:27 AM
  How do you change your password or even log out? Entegy 3 6,579 04-08-2014 06:59 PM
Lightbulb Two Suggestions To Stop Illegitimate Pulses Inquizitor 6 11,829 12-17-2013 02:04 AM
Last Post: newton
  Time for Change... bobL 22 25,795 02-25-2008 11:48 AM
Last Post: rickmans