WhatPulse Forums
[FIXED] Can't open a specific panel with the "i" button - Printable Version

+- WhatPulse Forums (http://whatpulse.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: Client software (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: [FIXED] Can't open a specific panel with the "i" button (/showthread.php?tid=7352)

[FIXED] Can't open a specific panel with the "i" button - Tennouzu Claudia - 03-29-2016 03:29 AM

1)I'm running what pulse version 2.7
2) Windows 10 64x
3) Yes, I do you have WinPcap properly installed
4)Yes I'm on an administrator account on Windows so that WhatPulse can access Windows correctly (I also run it as administrator)

No error message I just can't open a specific panel by using this "i" button no matter how many time I try to click it or restart the program and no reinstalling the program doesn't help either.

http://i.imgur.com/KuKrSG2.png

I'm sorry I don't know what it's called so I can't search for it in the forum.

RE: Can't open a specific panel with the "i" button - smitmartijn - 03-31-2016 05:47 PM

What panel are you trying to open? The "I button" in the screenshot is an icon that represents "information" - as the fact is random information about your usage.

RE: Can't open a specific panel with the "i" button - Tennouzu Claudia - 03-31-2016 11:02 PM

(03-31-2016 05:47 PM)smitmartijn Wrote:  What panel are you trying to open? The "I button" in the screenshot is an icon that represents "information" - as the fact is random information about your usage.

I used to be able to click there to open a windows that display all of those random information but I can't open it now.
Thanks for replying.

RE: Can't open a specific panel with the "i" button - mess - 04-01-2016 09:07 AM

I can confirm this too. On 2.6.x you could open window with all information about our usage but in 2.7 not anymore. Tested on 2 PC, one with windows 8.1 and other with windows 7.

RE: Can't open a specific panel with the "i" button - smitmartijn - 04-01-2016 07:38 PM

Ohh, duh! You're talking about the window with all the facts. Sorry, didn't make the connection. ;-)

You're right, it doesn't pop up in 2.7....I'll have a look to fix it in the next version.