WhatPulse Forums
[SOLVED] Profile picture uploading not working? - Printable Version

+- WhatPulse Forums (http://whatpulse.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Thread: [SOLVED] Profile picture uploading not working? (/showthread.php?tid=7212)

[SOLVED] Profile picture uploading not working? - JigglyKing37 - 01-31-2016 07:06 AM

So I was deciding to add myself a profile picture. I download a picture to upload and it just happened to get stuck on saying "uploading..." Refreshed numerous times and tried checking my internet settings.

So I then attempt to see if it works on other image hosting sites. I uploaded to Imgur and it proceeded right away and it showed up. Odd. I go back to WhatPulse and try again, selecting the same image I tried to upload. And it still got stuck on the "uploading" message, even after about 3 minutes. I am positive my internet isn't spiking and I did test if it worked on other sites.

Anyone else having a problem with it getting stuck trying to "upload" a profile picture?

RE: Profile picture uploading not working? - smitmartijn - 01-31-2016 03:27 PM

Hi,

It seems to work fine from Chrome, FireFox, Edge, IE (you get the point)...also on your account. Are you dropping the image or selecting it through a click on the profile picture? If you are dropping it, try browsing to the image instead after clicking the profile image upload.

RE: Profile picture uploading not working? - JigglyKing37 - 02-01-2016 06:56 AM

(01-31-2016 03:27 PM)smitmartijn Wrote:  Hi,

It seems to work fine from Chrome, FireFox, Edge, IE (you get the point)...also on your account. Are you dropping the image or selecting it through a click on the profile picture? If you are dropping it, try browsing to the image instead after clicking the profile image upload.

Specifically, I am browsing through the files to upload. Internet Explorer 11 is what I am using.

RE: Profile picture uploading not working? - smitmartijn - 02-02-2016 06:05 PM

Can you try another browser, just in case IEs security features are hallucinating?

RE: Profile picture uploading not working? - JigglyKing37 - 02-07-2016 07:19 AM

So apparently it worked from my iPod, but not on my PC's IE. Very strange. Problem all solved now.