WhatPulse Forums
[SOLVED] Your week on whatpulse key count is wrong - Printable Version

+- WhatPulse Forums (http://whatpulse.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Thread: [SOLVED] Your week on whatpulse key count is wrong (/showthread.php?tid=5177)

Pages: 1 2

[SOLVED] Your week on whatpulse key count is wrong - mufcie - 07-11-2014 07:28 AM

The "Your week on WhatPulse" mail key count is not right.
In a week i have around the 80k keys. But the mail last week says 225k and the mail of today says 312k.
Both weeks i have around the 80k instead of 225k or 312k.

RE: Your week on whatpulse key count is wrong - Bloopy - 07-11-2014 07:47 AM

All the stats are wrong here, like they're accumulating multiple weeks or something. Nobody I'm following is on today's email either, even though I know they've pulsed this week.

RE: Your week on whatpulse key count is wrong - Echo51 - 07-11-2014 09:45 AM

I've noticed this too. 1w3d+ of uptime in a week, naaaah Smile

RE: Your week on whatpulse key count is wrong - Nimmegeers - 07-11-2014 10:17 AM

There is definitely something wrong with the stats indeed.

RE: Your week on whatpulse key count is wrong - lvh1 - 07-11-2014 10:40 AM

It accumulated last 3 weeks for me.
[Image: 0162a308ea.png]
[Image: cd3dd943c7.png]
[Image: 33ed537d8e.png]
Someone needs to look into this I guess. I like these weekly emails Tongue

RE: Your week on whatpulse key count is wrong - _V_ - 07-11-2014 05:03 PM

I liked them too but since they don't include the people i follow anymore they kind of lost their value for me.

RE: Your week on whatpulse key count is wrong - smitmartijn - 07-12-2014 09:22 AM

You're right, the weekly updates have been kind of a mess the last 2 weeks. The procedure was not coping with the exponential growth it was seeing, so I have been tweaking it to cope.

That resulted in a bug last week which did not include your friends last week. Which I fixed, but then forgot to apply to the production side...not a smart move. ;-)

The accumulation was due to the lack of updating the weekly stats, which was also caused by the growth it was coping with.

I'm pretty confident that the changes I made yesterday is going to present the update next weekly as it should be. The updates have run in a timely fashion, so the next time it runs it will have the proper stats and the presentation should be right.

RE: Your week on whatpulse key count is wrong - Rentium - 07-23-2014 04:49 PM

Am i the only one that didn't get the last week's Weekly update? usually it shows up by Friday, but haven't received anything yet.

RE: Your week on whatpulse key count is wrong - Nimmegeers - 07-23-2014 05:23 PM

You're not the only one.

RE: Your week on whatpulse key count is wrong - Bloopy - 07-25-2014 08:40 AM

This week it thinks I haven't pulsed at all, although it is showing the rank increases based on all the pulses I did make.