WhatPulse Forums
What computer game are you currently playing? - Printable Version

+- WhatPulse Forums (http://whatpulse.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Thread: What computer game are you currently playing? (/showthread.php?tid=2626)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

What computer game are you currently playing? - Bloopy - 02-11-2013 01:38 AM

Do you mostly have to press keys or mostly click the mouse, or a combination of both? Or do you use another controller? It's interesting to know which games require pressing what.

Split/Second is what I'm playing at the moment. It's a racing game, all keys.

RE: What computer game are you currently playing? - TheAbdBoy - 03-11-2013 02:13 AM

Typically when I play games on my PC I use a game pad, unless if the game plays better on keyboard and mouse (mostly FPS or point & click stuff).

Right now I'm playing the new Tomb Raider game on my gaming rig
(game pad), but I play FTL when I'm traveling with my laptop (keys/mouse).

RE: What computer game are you currently playing? - thisiskicker - 03-11-2013 06:12 AM

I was playing vanilla Minecraft.

RE: What computer game are you currently playing? - robindejager - 03-11-2013 12:57 PM

I'm playing League of Legends, when looking at Whatpulse, u start realising that you are clicking too much.

RE: What computer game are you currently playing? - hpski - 03-11-2013 03:31 PM

I play BF3 and Minecraft, it's insane(to me at least) how many keystrokes I rack up during a play session...

RE: What computer game are you currently playing? - Bloopy - 03-11-2013 10:09 PM

Now I've got the FlatOut Complete Pack on Steam, so I'm playing more demolition racing games and pressing more keys, especially arrow keys.

RE: What computer game are you currently playing? - Wieschie - 03-11-2013 11:33 PM

Dota 2 - that's around 5 to 7.5k clicks per 45 minute match. My clicks have almost surpassed my keys at this point!

I have a keypad with like about 20 programmable buttons that I bind everything to.

The only games I don't use my mouse and keyboard for are racing games.

RE: What computer game are you currently playing? - robindejager - 03-12-2013 08:12 AM

(03-11-2013 11:33 PM)Supernova190 Wrote:  Dota 2 - that's around 5 to 7.5k clicks per 45 minute match. My clicks have almost surpassed my keys at this point!

I have a keypad with like about 20 programmable buttons that I bind everything to.

The only games I don't use my mouse and keyboard for are racing games.

I'm now at 200k Keys and 600k Clicks, on my home pc. If u play dota related games u get too much clicksBig Grin

RE: What computer game are you currently playing? - LowenTheWolf - 03-27-2013 11:32 PM

I've only been playing Towns recently, I've been kind of obsessed with it

RE: What computer game are you currently playing? - Bloopy - 05-16-2013 02:43 AM

I'm playing Dirt Showdown now, another demolition racing game. All keys that aren't getting counted, unfortunately!