WhatPulse Forums
Can't pulse anymore!!! - Printable Version

+- WhatPulse Forums (http://whatpulse.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Forum: Client software (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: Can't pulse anymore!!! (/showthread.php?tid=230)

Pages: 1 2

Can't pulse anymore!!! - Kazoeja - 01-06-2008 10:21 PM

I am using whatpulse for about a week or 3, and it worked just fine. But now I want to pulse my keys and clicks but it doesn't work anymore I right click and push pulse but it doesn't do anything, the automatic setting doesn't work either. Please help me.

Can't pulse anymore!!! - X-Kal - 01-07-2008 06:32 AM

Which version are you using, are you pulsing from multiple computers, and how many keys are you trying to pulse? (trying to keep my questions short)

Can't pulse anymore!!! - Kazoeja - 01-07-2008 04:54 PM

I am using version 1.5
Yes I pulse with multiple computers and it still works with them
Keys: 10.650
Clicks: 17.262

Can't pulse anymore!!! - Kazoeja - 01-08-2008 07:07 PM

I always try to pulse everyday, it didn't work anyday. But now it is worse I tried to pulse today and now the green circle stays and I can't right-click my WhatPulse icon anymore.

--Edit--

I restarted whatpulse and the circle is away but I still can't pulse.

Can't pulse anymore!!! - smitmartijn - 01-09-2008 05:41 PM

You have an invalid token, please request a new token.

Can't pulse anymore!!! - Kazoeja - 01-09-2008 09:42 PM

and how do you do that?

Can't pulse anymore!!! - Hemogrobin - 01-10-2008 01:11 AM

You right click on the Whatpulse icon and choose "Request new token" I guess.

But I am having the same problem and I have requested a new token like this many times (at least 5 times) and it still gives me the Invalid Token error afterwards. What else can I do?

Can't pulse anymore!!! - X-Kal - 01-10-2008 02:15 AM

If you are pulsing from multiple computers, you will need to have separate pulse profiles for them. (not separate accounts... they're like sub-profiles). If that is the case, please go here:

http://whatpulse.org/my/pulse-profiles/

If not... I don't know.

Can't pulse anymore!!! - Hemogrobin - 01-10-2008 08:53 AM

I only pulse from one computer, the same one I have been using for WhatPulse for at least 2 years. I haven't changed profiles or anything recently, and I haven't made any major changes to my computer in the past few days, so I am clueless as to what could have caused this...

Can't pulse anymore!!! - Kazoeja - 01-10-2008 05:23 PM

But when I request a new token then I will lose all of my keys and clicks and I dont want to lose that many keys!!
Can you add them to my account?