WhatPulse Forums » Support » Website v » Keycount export Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Keycount export
07-05-2017, 08:00 PM
Keycount export
Hi there,

I want to do some analysis of my typing habits and I have been using WhatPulse for many years but when I looked at "all time" but that only shows stats since the WhatPulse installation.

In those years I've (re)installed WhatPulse several times which apparently means that the key count stats are gone. I never exported them because I didn't think that was an issue as I thought they'd resync with the client when pulsing. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Is there any way to export the key count from the website ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2017, 09:41 PM
RE: Keycount export
Yes, we have a web API which you can use to view both click/key/download/etc count, overall and per computer.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2017, 10:01 PM
(07-08-2017 09:41 PM)smitmartijn Wrote:  Yes, we have a web API which you can use to view both click/key/download/etc count, overall and per computer.

I've looked at the Web API but was unable to find where I can download stats per keys. Where can I find it ?
07-08-2017, 10:03 PM
Ah, you're talking about key frequencies, like in the keyboard heat-map. Currently, the website does not have this information so you can't get that from the API. Only the local client database contains that data.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2017, 10:09 PM
(07-08-2017 10:03 PM)smitmartijn Wrote:  Ah, you're talking about key frequencies, like in the keyboard heat-map. Currently, the website does not have this information so you can't get that from the API. Only the local client database contains that data.

Yeah, for a heat-map Smile
It doesn't? Okay I guess that answers my question Sad
Was hoping to get old data. Will remember to export the data in the future...