WhatPulse Forums » Community » Dashboard Beta » Reset dashboard? Welcome back, Guest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reset dashboard?
08-06-2016, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2016 11:49 AM by SeeEmAge.)
Reset dashboard?
Hello!

Is it possible that you can reset my dashboard? I deleted all my stats for a new begin but all old data is still there...

Edit: If not can I transfer my Premium to a new account?

Thank you!

Chris

[Image: 560084.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2016, 01:02 PM
RE: Reset dashboard?
Hi,

If you want to reset your dashboard, there's an eraser icon on the top navigation menu. That resets the widget layout, but the stats are taken from your live profile.

If you want to reset the stats of your account, you can also do that on a per stat base in My WhatPulse: http://whatpulse.org/my/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2016, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2016 03:35 PM by SeeEmAge.)
Thank you for you fast answer!

I just deleted all stats in my Profile and then I gone to the dashboard. The stats from all weeks and Rankings are still there. Only the Pie Charts are 2 Computers (The new one after reset)

Edit: In the Premium Menu are all the stats not reset too...

08-06-2016, 03:56 PM
Well, I guess the website currently doesn't reset the premium stats then. *scribbled on todo* ;-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2016, 03:58 PM
Okay! Smile I will use a new account then because I really want to start over! Just applied for Dashboard. Thank you anyways Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can't Make New Text Widgets After Resetting Dashboard Inquizitor 2 450 05-29-2016 07:32 AM
Last Post: Inquizitor