Just before 2012 is over, we would like to end the year with a maintenance release for 2.0. You can now download WhatPulse 2.0.1 from our download page!
If you have not read or heard about WhatPulse 2.0 yet, please check out this announcement!
Last week was the release of WhatPulse 2.0, which brought a lot of new exciting features. Because 2.0 was built from the ground up, there were likely to be some issues. This maintenance release addresses these. You can find a change log below:
- NEW: Add some critical keys to keyboard heatmap.
- FIX: Unable to set a proxy when logging in.
- FIX: The heatmaps do not update 'today' after a manual reset.
- FIX: Windows closes input hooks when putting your CPU under load (games), which makes it stop counting keys and clicks.
- FIX: Random crashes when using a wireless network connection.
- FIX: Random crashes when using sleep or hibernation mode.
- FIX: Auto pulsing is disabled too quickly when detecting pulse errors.
- FIX: The client does not see certain USB network adapters.
- FIX: Computer crashes (BSOD) can cause the client to ask for a login, next start up.
- FIX: Only show active metrics in tooltip (icon hover).
- FIX: Allow a password reset without knowing the old password.
- FIX: Several optimisations for speed and memory management.
Happy 2013 and we hope you have a safe and awesome new year's eve!